Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday weigh in - a sixth of the way there

Thursday:

Starting weight: 85.3 kg
Last week: 81.8
This week: 81.2
Loss: 0.6
Total loss: 4.1 kg

Yay, I am finally back below my pre-birthday weight! It's taken a lot longer than I thought to lose that extra kilo, but a small loss each week finally did the trick. Even after a binge weekend! It's very motivating to keep going.

And my online tracker told me I had met an intermediate goal (I didn't even know I had one) and set the next goal to 77.1 kg so it seems to be using steps of 4.1 kg. My target divided by six maybe? Just think, I'm a sixth of the way there! Not bad.

I got my exercise in again with two walks, short and long, and today I even got some writing done! It had been a few weeks so I had to read over the last few thousand words. Then I wrote one sentence. Then I mucked around with computer settings for a while. Then finally I got started and wrote for an hour. I'm happy with that for today.

The Commonwealth Games starts tonight (like the Olympics, but only with countries conquered by England) so that is exciting. I watch almost no sport, but I love the Olympics and Commonwealth Games.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Great day all around, Natalie! A sixth of the way has got to feel good! :)

    ReplyDelete